We do collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on which pages visitors access on our site, and information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information, conference information, course information and other content related information as will be distributed by FMFI. Web form registrations will also form part of part of our collected information.
The FMFI website portal platform shall for among other purposes be used as a platform for medical conferences & online courses. The platform is purely a B2B platform and an essential marketplace where doctors (users) can find and register from thousands of conferences or courses globally. Users (doctors & medical students), medical conference organizers & course content providers (corporates, medical associations & doctors) will be the various stake-holders for FMFI.
Courses and conferences on the FMFI website platform shall be offered on both free and on a payable basis which shall be determined by FMFI and the thousands of content providers. The content provider will be responsible for the development (& any change) of the course content. FMFI will only be a platform to market & distribute this curated content. It shall be in the jurisdictional mandate of the content provider to ascertain if their content shall be free of charge or if such content is provided on payment terms. Such payment terms shall be guided by express agreement between FMFI and the content provider. FMFI will act as the distributors of the content & will have all the responsibility to promote & market the content amongst the user-base.
We sometimes request or allow users of the Site to provide personally identifiable information. The information collected from a user is strictly voluntary and may include information such as the user’s name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, and profession.
If you do not wish to provide personally identifiable information to us, you will not be able to use certain features of the Site, including, for example, access to the full text of articles and / or videos.
Currently, FMFI does not partner with or have special relationships with any Web advertising companies. User information can be shared with content providers for commercial and other educational purposes only on request. It will be shared only to the content owner of the video watched specific by the user and not to all other content owners. User may be contacted by the content owners.
We use the personally identifiable information that you provide for purposes such as:
- Completion and support of the activity for which the information was provided, such as allowing access to or delivery of our products or services and responding to your requests or inquiries
- Website, system administration, such as for the technical support of the Site and its computer system, including processing computer account information, information used in the course of securing and maintaining the Site, and verification of Site activity by the Site or its agents
- Research and development to enhance, evaluate and improve the Site and our services
- Tailoring or customizing content or design of the Site during a single visit to the Site and individualized personalization of the Site on repeat visits
- To create a profile used to determine the habits, interests or other characteristics of users for purposes of research, analysis and reporting
- Communicating with you about changes or updates to the Site, and our services
- Communicating with you about special offers, promotions or market research surveys
- To provide news, informational and educational content When the transfer of certain types of sensitive information, such as financial information occurs through our Web site, users and visitors are redirected to a secure server that uses appropriate encryption technology to ensure the private transmission of that information.
FMFI reserves the right to use customer information for other uses not previously disclosed in this privacy notice. If our information privacy practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes, and provide you with the ability to opt out if you choose.
At times, information may be shared when FMFI conducts a mission-based activity in partnership with another allied organization. In each case, our agreements with these partners restrict the use of this information to only the approved joint activity.
If, for any reason, you do not want to receive e-mail or other mailings from us in the future, please let us know by contacting FMFI or, if you are a member, by going online and selecting your Mailing Status preferences.
Become a FMF India Member
Get information on
- Upcoming events
- Information on seminal papers published in fetal medicine
- Regular free webinars on new development in the field of fetal medicine
- Be part of a community where collaboration and interaction will be possible with other like minded people