Webinar on FMFIndia’s Obstetrician Certification
Date: 28 March 2015
Time: 2.00-3.00 P.M India time.
The one hour lecture webinar on first trimester screening and NT , which will be conducted by an FMF-UK accredited faculty. You will have a chance to interact with the speaker and clear your doubts.
FMFIndia is a non-profit organisation dedicated to the education and promotion of Skilled Medical Professionals in the field of Fetal Medicine. It aims to address problems and improve the health of pregnancies of Indian women across all social strata. It will do this by increasing the number and availability of skilled professionals (physicians,ultra-sonographers, and other health-care workers) to all Indian women.
Obstetrician Certification’s Objectives
- It is important that all the obstetricians are familiar with standard protocols of prenatal care, and offer them to all pregnant women.
- The obstetricians should by the end of the programme be able to counsel the patient regarding risk for the common aneuploidies , risk for preeclampsia and prematurity, and guide further management. Only if they need diagnostic testing, or invasive procedure for one reason/other, should they feel the need refer the patient to higher centre.
- We also need to ensure that all sonographers follow FMF protocols and that can be ensured only if Obstetricians review All images of NT scan and motivate their sonographers to get FMF accredited
- FMF India has been organizing training and hands on workshops all over India to help sonographers become proficient in NT scans and a list of these centres will be found on the website www.fmfindia.in
Become a FMF India Member
Get information on
- Upcoming events
- Information on seminal papers published in fetal medicine
- Regular free webinars on new development in the field of fetal medicine
- Be part of a community where collaboration and interaction will be possible with other like minded people