- Courses & Programmes
- FMF UK
- Events & Seminars
- Join Us
FMFI FETAL NEUROIMAGING CONFERENCE
Call for Abstracts
The Scientific Committee invites delegates who wish to give a poster/oral presentation during Fetal Neuroimaging Conference 2022 to submit the `Abstracts’ of their scientific studies.
We welcome abstract submissions on all the main themes:
- Fetal sonography
- Fetal MRI
- Prenatal genetic testing and diagnosis
- Cases studies
Abstract submission Guidelines
Not exceeding 300 words (excluding title, author/s affiliation/s) should be submitted in any one of the following styles:
- Original Research: Structured abstracts with Background, Aim, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- Case report/series: Background, clinical data, Family history, Investigations, Results, Genetic Counselling.
- Innovative themes: May be non-structured, in 1 to 3 paragraphs
Make sure to register for the conference and submit your abstract by 20th July 2022.
The Scientific Committee will review abstracts and notification of acceptance / rejection will be sent to the first authors indicated in the papers, by 30th July 2022. Please write to email@example.com if you do not hear from us by this time. After the initial screening, the Scientific Committee will consider abstracts for an `Oral’ or `Poster’ presentation. All presentations must be in English.
All posters in the subspecialties mentioned in the list, will be considered for the “Best Poster Award” and will be published in the conference proceedings book. Judging will be based on scientific merit, visual presentation and the potential significance of the topic presented.
Detailed instructions for poster paper presenters will be sent after the selection process is complete.
- Last date for submission of abstracts - 20th July 2022
- Notification of accepted abstracts to oral/poster presentation - 30th July 2022
Do don’t miss the opportunity to present your poster amongst the experts in the field and our distinguished audience.
In case you have any further query, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fetal Medicine Foundation India